DOT Program Administration
CRG offers federal drug and alcohol testing services for employers falling under Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations. CRG will perform or coordinate sample collections, facilitate testing through our DHHS Certified reference lab, and perform the required result review through our in-house Medical Review Officer. Negative DOT results are typically available in less than 24 hours.
The most popular package offered by CRG is our DOT Program Administration Service (PAS). PAS allows CRG to act as the hub of your substance abuse testing program. By incorporating all facets of the substance abuse testing process and effectively linking them together, PAS creates a seamless flow of people and information. Best of all, CRG monitors the entire process from start to finish, ensuring a smooth transition from one step to the next.
Using our nationwide network of providers, CRG can coordinate services wherever you have employees. CRG continually tracks laboratory turnaround times to make sure test results are available when you need them. All test results are maintained in the CRG database for future reference and can be accessed at any time. CRG is capable of generating monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical summaries of all testing to provide an overall snapshot of your substance abuse testing program.
What Does Enrollment in PAS Include?
Certificate of Enrollment
- DHHS Certified Laboratory Testing
- Adulterant Testing
- GC/MS Confirmation Testing
- Continual monitoring of laboratory testing to ensure timely result reporting
- Complete Medical Review Officer (MRO) Service
- Alcohol Testing by Certified Technicians
Donor Pool Management
- Employee database maintenance
- Random donor selections with audit trails
Result Reporting / Data Management
- E-mail or fax result reporting options
- Monthly / Quarterly statistical summaries and 3rd party compliance reporting (DISA, National Compliance, etc.)
- Annual DOT MIS Reports
- Total DOT Compliance
Collection Site Coordination
- network of collection sites with more than 14,000 providers nationwide
- on-site services available in more areas